Saturday, October 26, 2013

Interview


This week I sat down with a fellow classmate, Robin Shandroff.


Q: So I visited your blog, and saw the “Kickin’ It Wit E” post. How did it feel to watch your brother do his passion as you were doing yours?
A: It was really fulfilling. I was honored to help him promote his radio show while doing what I love to do at the same time.

Q: What exactly are you helping him advertise?
A: My brother, Eric, is on Brookedale Community College radio every Thursday at “90.5 HD3” on a show called Kickin’ It Wit E. For me to photograph him in action improves his flyers for better and helps him advertise as I get to improve my own photography.

Q: What do you think would help you improve in this field?
A: I definitely need to be more comfortable in my environment, because it is very difficult for me to get around compared to at home to take pictures of things.

Q: Who is your role model for this?
A: Tyra Banks because of America’s Next Top Model, and I was always intrigued by the photo shoots that she took. Also, my family friend Jordan has been taking photography for 4 years and I’ve always admired her and her work.


No comments:

Post a Comment