Sunday, September 22, 2013

Welcome!

Hello, everyone! My name is Charlotte, and you've successfully reached the best blog on the internet. More about that later; first, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I was born and raised upstate in Buffalo (don't listen to what people say, it's not that cold!), and wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I have a 12-year-old sister who grinds my gears more often than not, but what can ya do besides learn to embrace it. My mom works for a college back home called D'Youville College, which is why I can afford to go to this beautiful school, and my dad works in the Erie County Clerk's office (basically, he just handles big checks). I've gone from working 5 days a week every week at a job I love, where I met my current boyfriend, to only working on long breaks when I return home. I graduated from an all-girls catholic high school- which were no doubt the best four years of my life that I wouldn't trade for the world! I am majoring in Photojournalism, because I absolutely love taking pictures and fooling around with my camera. I love live music, and had the opportunity to attend my favorite concerts over the summer such as the Goo Goo Dolls (who happen to be Buffalo natives..just saying), John Mayer, and my inner tween heartthrobs One Direction. This topic brings me to what I'd like to blog about! If you're into live music and free-admission events as much as I am, then we're going to get along great. Every weekend, I'm going to be giving an update on what's going on for the upcoming week, such as concerts around the city, flea markets and festivals, along with times and admission fees (if there are any). Stay tuned- I hope you enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment